For the following service lines:
- Chemical Cleaning
- Oil Flushing
- Steam Blowing
- Pipeline Pigging
- Leak Testing
Main Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
• On site supervision of nitrogen/helium leak testing, purging, chemical cleaning, oil flushing, air blowing, steam blowing, hydro testing, pigging, and high pressure jetting activities.
• Risk assessment generation
• Oversight and execution of equipment rig-up and rig-down at worksite
• Preparation and testing of equipment prior to mobilization
• Assistance with job mobilization
• Load out list generation
• Coordinates and participates in the clean-up, repair and preparation of equipment for the next job.
• Performs necessary calculations at the worksite as needed.
• Promotes and takes an active part in quality improvement processes.
• Leads Toolbox talks.
• Filling in equipment operational check lists.
• Safe operation of EnerMech equipment on site.
• Supporting the Project Engineer/Project Manager in the smooth running of the project by reporting any equipment and other operational issues in an appropriate and timely manner.
Individual Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental Responsibilities
• Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment
• Apply EnerMech Group and where appropriate Client’s Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures
• Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in EnerMech QA Manuals are adhered to at all times.
• Maintain and embrace ownership of departmental policies and procedures
Completion of technical diploma or similar
Experience, Competence, Skills & Knowledge
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience
• Experience of working in an onshore / offshore oil and gas market.
• Relevant site based industry experience.
• Offshore experience.
Given the nature of oil field service work, must possess good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary. The ability to perform basic engineering calculations is required. Basic reading comprehension and writing skills are required. Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.