|Location:||Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
B.Sc., in Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent) and at least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
8-10 years’ work experience in offshore lifting equipment operation and maintenance, including Pedestal cranes, overhead cranes, Lifting Equipment’s at least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Provide Contract Monthly reports
• Carry out site visits to all locations to ensure audits are performed on maintenance and operations at COMPANY locations.
• Carry out Senior Management Meeting with COMPANY every quarter.
• Carry out condition evaluation surveys and prepare reports for vessels, barges, rigs etc… as instructed by CONTRACTOR Offshore
• Carry out Site Acceptance Tests during unavailability of COMPANY Representative.
• Availability, Reliability tracking & reporting.
• Root cause analysis of any crane or lifting equipment breakdowns. Prepare equipment failure report and as found condition report for equipment breakdowns containing the sequence of events, action taken & recommendation.
• Perform site visit and incident reporting for any incidents during lifting operations.
• Prepare condition monitoring reports quarterly for lubricant, grease, slew pinion and slew bearings.
• Be available 24/7 at all times or delegate their duties whilst unavailable to the Project Engineer (s).