Position Details: Business Development Manager
|Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
|EnerMech Pte Ltd
This position covers the ASIA
region with focus on HYDRAULIC AND INDUSTRIAL SERVICES with secondary focus on Cranes
& Lifting and Training Services.
- Actively identify, develop and secure sales
opportunities, projects and alliances for Hydraulic and Industrial Services consisting of Chemical
Cleaning, Hot Oil Flushing, Hose Management, Hydrojetting, Tank Cleaning,
Camera Inspection, Hydrotesting and Pneumatic Testing to achieve annual sales and margins forecast in the
- Be a leading contributor to the regional business
development strategy and the introduction of new technologies and/or
- Take ownership of Asia sales budget for the designated
- Proactively conduct sales strategies such as client
visits, cold calling and industry networking in order to secure interest
and possible business opportunity from potential clients.
- Ensure all sales activities adhere to company systems,
processes and procedures.
- Ensure account plans are in place for all nominated key
customers and/or key pursuits within the region.
- Ensure CRM system is active and updated in line with
the Group and Regional objectives.
- Maintain and update sales tracker for all sales
- Develop and maintain customer relationships and ensure
customer feedback (FPAL) and competitor intelligence are obtained for all
- Ensure payment for invoices are addressed immediately
by clients and assist in managing payment collection from clients as and
- Support the integrated management system and business
- Promote other company product lines and services for Cranes and Lifting Services and Training
Services where opportunities arise.
- Submit monthly report with overview of previous and
forthcoming month sales activities.
- Support the tender preparation process with the
Tendering team on the technical requirement from the clients..
- Degree/Diploma in Business, Marketing, Engineering or
- Previously held Business Development or Sales Manager
with direct ownership and clearly defined strategies to identify and
pursue sales opportunities and deliver business sales target
- 7 years of sales and business development
experience dealing with clients within the Oil & Gas industry selling
mechanical services to companies, ideally in Hydraulic and Industrial Services background
- Strong business acumen and commercial
- Proven ability of identifying, pursuing and being
awarded major projects and contracts.
- Demonstrable track record of successful award of major
projects and contracts
- Good Hydraulic
and Industrial services technical
knowledge and able to independently work out
the technical requirements from a RFQ.
- Executed Hydraulic and Industrial Services work onsite
will be preferred
- Strong client network in the Oil & Gas industry
- Proactive and sales-driven attitude with good
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with
a confidential nature
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of programs, ERP,